- 1 cup ground pork
- 1 cup shrimp, minced
- ½ onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, minced
- 1 to 2 Knorr Shrimp Cubes, mashed
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder (optional)
- wonton wrappers, as needed
- chopped spring onions and carrots for topping
- roughly chopped shrimp for topping
- Knorr Liquid Seasoning
- chopped bird’s eye chilies
- toasted garlic
- calamansi juice to serve
- Combine ground pork, shrimp, onion, spring onions, carrots, Knorr Shrimp Cubes, sesame oil, egg, pepper, and five-spice powder in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture on one wonton wrapper. Wrap by holding the bottom with your thumb and turning the piece until the wonton wrapper neatly covers the mixture, leaving the top open. Do the same with the remaining mixture.
- Top with spring onions, carrots, and chopped shrimp.
- Cook siomai in a steamer lined with wax paper for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with Knorr Liquid Seasoning, chilies, toasted garlic, and calamansi juice.
Recipe Source here: http://www.knorr.com.ph/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....