- 2 tbsps Cooking Oil (for sauteing)
- 1 tbsp Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Onion (chopped)
- 300 grams Chicken Meat (cut into 6 pieces)
- 100 grams Pork Kasim (cut into thin strips)
- 1½ tbsp Patis
- 1 pc Laurel
- ⅛ tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Ginger (pounded)
- ¾ cup Rice (washed and drained)
- ¾ cup Malagkit Rice (washed, soaked and drained)
- 50 grams Sweet Ham (cut into thin strips)
- 1 pc Chicken Bouillon Cube
- 1½ cups Coconut Milk (second extraction)
- 2 tbsps Atsuete Juice (optional)
- 1/3 cup Green Bell Pepper (cut into thin strips)
- ⅓ cup Coconut Cream (first extraction)
- 1 pc Banana Leaf (heated through)
- 1 pc Hard-boiled egg (sliced)
- 1 pouch (200 grams) Del Monte Filipino Style Tomato Sauce
- In a large casserole or wok, saute garlic, onion, chicken and pork. Cook until meat are brown(about 10 minutes). Add patis, laurel, oregano and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add rice, ham and bouillon cube, stir continuously. Pour coconut milk, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce and atsuete juice. Cook covered over low heat for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and coconut cream. Cook covered for another 10 minutes. When rice is almost dry, cover with banana leaf until rice is fully cooked. To serve, garnish with egg slices.
Recipe Source here: http://www.delmonte.ph/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....