- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 cans (155 grams each) Tuna Chunks in Oil (drained, reserve oil)
- ⅓ tbsp Grated Cheddar Cheese
- ⅔ cup Canned sliced Mushroom
- 4 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Grated Lemon Rind (optional)
- 1 pack (400 grams) Del Monte Spaghetti
- 2 pouches (200 grams each) Del Monte Carbonara Sauce
- Sauté mushrooms in butter or margarine for 3 minutes, (if using tuna with oil, include oil in sautéing). Add tuna and lemon juice, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and pasta broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and lemon rind. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with extra cheese if desired .
Recipe Source here: http://www.delmonte.ph/
Image Source: http://www.delmonte.ph/sites/default/files/styles/recipe_image/public/image/kitchenomics/recipes/recipe_image/TUNA%20CARBONARA.jpg
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....