- 2 T-bone steaks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sprite / 7up
- 1/4 cup banana ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp calamansi extract / lemon extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp steak seasoning
- Combine all the ingredients together except the meat. (makes about 1 cup)
- Marinade the steak with the mixed barbeque sauce and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cook the marinated beef over grill. Use the remaining marinade to baste the barbecue for added flavor and to keep the meat from drying out.
- Season with steak seasoning while grilling.
- Serve with grilled vegetables of your choice.
- Enjoy your yummy STEAK!
Recipe source here: http://www.pinoycookingrecipes.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....