- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 ounces can crushed tomatoes
- 3 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon Each of basil, parsley and oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese (shredded or thinly sliced)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces lasagna noodles
- Lightly brown beef, onion and garlic in olive oil. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, basil, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes. Cook lasagna as directed on box; drain.
- In 13x9x2 baking pan, spread about 1 cup sauce. Then alternate layers of lasagna, sauce, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese; ending with sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350: for 40-50 minutes. Allow to stand for 15 minutes.
Recipe Source here: http://www.cdkitchen.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....