- 1/4 kilo beef brisket
3 cups water + 1/4 cup for the cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 2 Star Anise
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 medium carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- ground pepper
- spring onions
- In a large pot, combine the beef, onion, kikkoman soy sauce,
- sugar, pepper, star anise & water.
- Boil until beef is tender.
- Add the carrots, simmer for 2-3 minutes
- Dilute cornstarch in a 1/4 cup of water then add to the beef & stir well to thicken the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onions.
Recipe Source here: http://recipes0131.blogspot.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....