- 1 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 pack wonton wrapper
- 3/4 cup carrots, minced
- 3/4 cup jicama, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3/4 cup shrimp, minced
- 1 piece raw egg
- 3 to 4 cups cooking oil
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the wanton wrapper and oil.
2. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Use a stand mixer, if possible.
3. Wrap the mixture in wonton wrapper (see video for procedure). Set aside.
4. Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
5. Deep fry the wrapped wontons in medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the color of the wrapper turns golden brown.
6. Remove from the cooking pot and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
7. Serve with chili, calamansi and soy sauce, and rice.
8. Share and enjoy!
Recipe Source here: http://panlasangpinoy.com/
Image Source: https://jodiesmommy.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/img_0213.jpg
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....