- 6 egg yolks
- 1 (396 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200g sugar
- Different coloured cellophane paper, cut into 10x10cm squares for wrapping
1. In a large pot, mix the egg yolks, condensed milk and vanilla until well blended.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat to prevent the mixture from burning. Stir constantly.
3. The mixture is ready when it forms a ball. Let cool. When cooled, form the mixture into balls about 2 to 3 cm in diameter.
4. In a small pot, caramelize the sugar over low heat until it is all melted.
5. Drop the balls one by one into the pot and coat completely with the caramel. Once coated, pick up each ball with a toothpick. Set aside to cool.
6. When cooled, wrap the balls in cellophane and twist both ends to secure.
Recipe Source here: http://businessdiary.com.ph/
Image Source: http://chooseweb.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/d7/73/d7734a8b5e04a581a834e15b406413f0.jpg
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....