- 2 small eggplants, sliced into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 kilo okra, sliced into 1 inch pieces
- 2 pices tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 squash, slice into 1 inch
- 1 bunch stringbeans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 small Ampalaya or bitter gourd, sliced into 1/4 inch
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 inch ginger, slivered
- 1/2 kilo Crispy chicken or lechon kawali
- 1 tsp. ginisa mix or magic sarap
- 2 Tbsp. shrimp paste or bagoong alamang
- 1/4 kilo pork with fat, sliced into small cubes
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil for sauteing
- Fry the 1/2 kilo chicken or fry the 1/2 kilo pork to make enough lechon kawali or bagnet. Fry until crispy and put into a strainer to remove extra oil. This will be used as a garnishing to the pinakbet dish.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute garlic, onion and ginger. Then follow the pork fat (you can use chicken fat as well).
- Then add the shrimp paste or bagoong alamang and the squash.
- Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes then add the vegetables but you should put the eggplant and ampalaya first then the rest of the vegetables.
- Add the magic sarap and ginisa mix and mix the vegetables but be careful not to break the soft vegetables.
- Cover and simmer again for a few minutes until cooked.
- Serve hot and garnish with crispy chicken or bagnet on top.
(Visited 7,904 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....