- 1½ lbs pork belly, chopped
- 1½ lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3 to 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons whole peppercorn
- 1 head garlic, slightly crushed
- 6 tablespoons vinegar (white or sugar cane)
- ¾ to 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat oil in a pan
- Once the oil becomes hot, add the garlic. Cook until the color turns golden brown.
- Remove the garlic and set aside. Add pork and chicken. Cook for 5 minutes or until the color turns light brown.
- Add whole peppercorn, bay leaves, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and water. Let boil and simmer until the meat gets tender.
- Add the sugar and stir.
- Pour-in vinegar and let boil.Simmer until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Add salt to taste. Put-in the fried garlic, stir, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 14,090 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....