- Sliced onions
- Silk Almond MilkFlour
- Panko bread crumbs.
- Soak the sliced onions in the Silk Almond Milk for at least an hour. Give the sliced onions a turn after about half an hour.
- Using a fork, take the onions one at a time from the milk, dip them into the flour, back into the milk, and then into the Panko bread crumbs allowing them to drip off in between each step.
- Place the onion rings on to a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Spray the onion rings liberally with baking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes, flip and continue baking until golden brown (about 20 minutes total).
Recipe Source here
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....