- 26 oz can of pasta sauce
- 300 g pasta
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups grated cheese (mozzarella, cheddar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- Add a little bit cooking oil in a preheated pan. Place the ground beef in and break into pieces. Fry it over medium high heat until it’s light brown. Drain off the excess oil.
- Add in onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Saute together until onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Pour in your favorite pasta sauce and water. Stir until combined. Cover and allowit to simmer over low heat for at least 20 minutes.
- Ten minutes before the sauce is finished, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain it well.
- After 20 minutes, adjust the seasoning of the pasta sauce according to your taste. Turn off the heat and toss in the pasta until it’s coated and wellincorporated.
- Transfer it into your preferred casserole dish. Grate the cheeses over the top. You can add more cheeses of your choice and as much as you want.
- Place it on the preheated oven set at 350 degrees F for at least 25 -30 minutes until the cheeses are nicely melted and everything is heated through.
- Serve with garlic bread and sprinkle more cheese on top before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here
(Visited 1,284 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....