- 1 L rice washing
- 2 pcs. onions, quartered
- 4 pcs native tomatoes, quartered
- ½ kg. salmon, cut into 1-1 ½-inch thick pcs.
- 2 pcs, long green chili
- 1 pack Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix
- ½ bunch kangkong, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Bring rice washing, onions, and tomatoes to boil. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add fish and bring to boil. Add chili and Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix. Simmer until fish is cooked.
- Add kangkong and simmer for a minute. Season according to taste.
(Visited 4,423 times, 2 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....