- Shrimps (whole, with heads and tail)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wash the shrimps, trim out the antenna or whiskers, cut the sharp pointed rostrum above the eyes.
- Set the shrimps on a pan, add all other ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat, mixing continously until the shrimp changes color, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve with a vinegar/garlic or calamansi/fish sauce dip.
Recipe Source: http://www.filipino-food-recipes.com
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....