- 500 grams prawns
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups white wine(you may also use sake, tequila, gin, vodka or beer)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 or 3 red chili
1. In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, wine, rosemary, salt and pepper. Marinate shrimps for 1 hour.
2. Drain on paper towel.
1. In a pan, heat olive oil and melt butter.
2. Saute onion, and red chili.
3. Add shrimps and stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
4. Serve with spicy vinegar.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....