- 4 pcs. ripe mangoes, sliced and meat scraped
- 2 packs (250ml) nestle cream, chilled
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- A pinch of salt
- To prepare the sorbetes, wash mangoes and slice discard the pits to avoid the fibers.
- Scrape the mango meat using a teaspoon or a shred peeler and place it on a desired pan, preferably with a plastic cover.
- Add in 2 packs (@250ml each pack) of chilled nestle cream, ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the mango mixture with an electric mixer until smooth and incorporated.
- Check the taste of mango mixture if you wish to be a little bit sweeter just add in the remaining sweetened condensed milk and whisk again until well blended. You can do it manually with a whisk if you want but I find it easy to use a hand mixer.
- Cover with a plastic or anything and freeze until partially set about an hour or less.
- Take off from the freezer and mix it again with the electric mixer until smooth, cover and freeze for another hour. Again do it one more time and freeze until it is ready to be served.
- Use an ice cream scoop, serve it in a dessert glass and sprinkle with rice crispies on top and enjoy your sorbetes.
(Visited 4,151 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....