- 1/4 kilo pork, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Baguio beans
- 3 pcs long chili or jalapeno peppers (or more)
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 head of garlic, minced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl of water with salt, soak chili peppers for 30 minutes then rinse and strain.
- In a cooking pan, heat cooking oil and brown sliced pork for a few minutes.
- In another pan, sauté minced garlic and onion.
- Add to the sauté the browned pork.
- Then add the coconut milk, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the chili peppers, Baguio beans and cook until dish gets a little dry.
- Add the coconut cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Salt to taste.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....