- 2 cups of all purpose flour, sifted
2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup refined white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Toast the flour in a shallow pan until it turns light brown.
- Place in a bowl and mix in the powdered milk, refined sugar and melted butter. Set aside to cool.
- Pack the mixture in polvoron pressers using a spoon and place the polvoron pieces in a plate and store in the freezer for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl using a double boiler or in a steamer.
- Mix in the fresh milk and granulated sugar. Mix well until it is smooth.
- Stick in a plastic toothpick in a polvoron piece gently and dip it in the chocolate sauce to coat.
- Insert in something sturdy like a styro block. Wrap or store as you like.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....