- 2 lbs. pork, sliced into small pieces
- 10 pieces dried red chili
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup canola or peanut oil
- In a large bowl, combine pork, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and 2 teaspoons cornstarch. Mix well and let it stand for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, let’s start to make the sauce by combining the vinegar, sugar, cooking wine, 2 teaspoons cornstarch, sesame oil, and water. Stir to mix the ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep cooking pot.
- Once the oil is hot, deep fry the marinated pork until the color turns light to medium brown. Remove the pork from the pot and put in a plate lined with paper towel. The paper towel will absorb the oil.
- In a wide pan or wok, re-use 3 tablespoons of cooking by heating it up. Saute the bell pepper, zucchini, ginger, and garlic.
- Add the fried pork, peanuts, and chili. Continue to cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour-in the sauce. Stir fry to distribute the ingredients. Continue to cook until the texture becomes thick.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....