- 2 cups chocolate chips (you can use semi-sweet)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1½ cups walnuts, roughly chopped
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with foil and then grease lighly with butter.
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl and microwave for 1 minutes. Stir and then microwave in 15 second increments until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Mix in the marshmallows and nuts and pour into pan. Place in fridge for 2+ hours until set and then cut into squares.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Recipe Source: desserts.ph
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....