- 1 kilo fresh tanigue fillet, cut into cubed
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 6 gloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 6 tablespoons calamansi or lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup vinegar for washing
- 3 tomatoes, diced(optional)
- 1 tablespoon sugar(optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, slice thinly(optional)
- 3 pieces red chili(siling labuyo), chopped(optional)
- spring onion for garnishing(optional)
1. In a bowl, combine cubed tanigue and vinegar then mix well.
2. Let stand for 2 minutes then drain vinegar.
3. Add the remaining ingredients then mix well.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve chilled.
Image :LEARN TAGALOG
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....