Easy Pork Siomai Recipe
1 kl. ground pork
1/3 cup carrots, chopped
1/3 cup singkamas (turnip), chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1/4 cup spring onions, chopped
3 tbsps. sesame oil
5 tbsps. oyster sauce
2 tsps. white sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1 whole egg, beaten
24 pcs. siomai wrappers
For the dipping sauce:
Toasted Garlic Bits
1. In a mixing bowl, pour-in the ground pork, carrots, turnip, onion and spring onions then mix thoroughly.
2. Add-in the sesame oil, oyster sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, and egg then mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp. of the prepared mixture into each siomai wrapper. Dab water on the edges of the wrapper to seal the siomai. Repeat this step until all of the mixture is used.
4. Place the siomai pieces in a steamer brushed with cooking oil.
5. Steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Make a dipping sauce by mixing soy sauce, calamansi juice & toasted garlic bits. (The amount of ingredients for the sauce is according to your preference.)
7. Serve hot and enjoy your pork siomai!
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....