8 salted egg yolks
2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup basil leaves
5 pieces bird’s eye chilies, sliced (optional)
vegetable oil, for deep frying
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, heat oil for deep frying. To check the oil’s temperature, dip a wooden utensil and if it sizzles, then it’s ready for frying.
2. Add basil leaves and cook until crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
3. Using the same oil, cook the potatoes until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
4. In another saucepan, sautè salted egg yolks until soft. Add butter and cook until melted. Mix in bird’s eye chilies (optional) if you want a spicy version.
5. Turn off the heat then add the potato chips. Toss the chips until well coated.
6. Serve and enjoy your salted egg potato chips!
Photo : mizreeney.com
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....