- 2 or 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 3 pcs. peeled potatoes
- 1 lb chicken, cut it into servings
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 quartered onion
- 2 or 3 tbsp. curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 fresh red bell pepper
- 1 fresh green bell pepper
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pc sliced carrot
- 1 cup coconut milk or evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp patis/fish sauce
- Fry potatoes using hot cooking oil. When done, set aside first and place them in a bowl., fry chicken pieces using the same oil until it become brownish in color.
- Add the garlic and onion together. Let it sauté for few minutes until soften.
- Pour the patis/fish sauce. Put salt and pepper with the curry powder. Stir it until properly mixed. Add 1 cup of water.
- Cover the pan and let it to boil. Adjust the heat into low level; add the red and green sliced bell peppers together. Also with the fried potatoes and sliced carrots.
- Simmer for at least 3 minutes. Add milk and stir occasionally. Note: Be careful when using evaporated milk to avoid curled with the liquids.
- Just cook it for 7 minutes or less. Serve it while still hot!
Recipe Source here %
Image : Luto ni Lola
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....