Ah, nachos. There is no limit to with what you can do with them. This dish originated from the Northern regions of Mexico, and the gods have heard our prayers and delivered the nachos right to our doorstep. Usually served as snacks, you can have this treat any time of the day.
Sink your teeth into layers of savory ground pork, onion, cucumber, delicious melted cheese and whatever else you feel like putting on those nacho chips. Add your own Pinoy twist with this Pinoy Style Nachos recipe now!
- 1/2 kl ground pork
- 1 pc. cucumber (cut into tidbits)
- 3 pcs. tomatoes ( cut into small pieces)
- 1 small pouch cheese spread (put in a small plastic for easy spreading)
- 1 small pouch mayonnaise (put in a plastic for easy spreading)
- Pack of Nachos
- 300 gms lettuce or cabbage (cut into small pieces)
- Garlic, onion, and salt
- Saute garlic, onion and ground pork, add salt to taste. Set aside.
- In a plate put some Nachos, add tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce/cabbage.
- Add sauteed ground pork.
- Spread with mayo and cheese.
- (Optional) Add some grated cheese on top.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....