- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cream
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
How To Cook Pininyahang Manok:
- Heat oil and saute the garlic and the onion.
- Add the chicken and allow to simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add the pineapple chunks, followed by the cream.
- Allow to simmer some more until done.
- Garnish with pineapple before serving.
Image Credit: akoaypilipino.eu
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....