Lemonade are so refreshing and delicious. But most of the time, some diner just use powdered lemonade which is filled with a lot of sugar. So if you want lemonade and wanted to make it more healthy, you can simply follow these steps:
- 3 Lemons
- 60g sugar
- 1 liter Sparkling/Soda water
- Slice all the Lemons in half then extract the juice into a jug using a juicer. If you don’t have one, you can just squeeze if by hand but make sure to sift the seeds.
- Then add the sparking/soda water. Don’t fill it fully as we will need to add sugar later on.
- Slowly add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Serve over Ice with a wedge of Lemon.
And that’s it. It’s as easy as ABC!
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....