- 1 kg ground pork
- 2 cups red onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup minced garlic
- 1 cup minced carrots
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp iodized salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tsp five-spice powder
- dry beancurd sheets
- oil, for frying
- Mix together all ingredients except the beancurd sheets. Make sure to mix it very well to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Divide meat mixture into 12 portions. Layer down a piece of beancurd sheet. Add in meat mixture and roll like a spring roll. Repeat with the rest.
- Steam kikiam for 15 minutes. Cool and keep.
- To serve, heat an inch-deep of oil in a pan. Deep fry kikiam in medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Drain on paper towels. Slice before serving.
Source: Asian Food Recipe
Image: Candice be Love?
(Visited 441 times, 6 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....