- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and stir until cornstarch and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Cook over medium heat with continuous stirring until it almost boils then lower heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Remove from fire and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve with minced garlic and crushed fried pork rinds, if desired.
(Visited 1,384 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....