- 1 big Puso ng Saging (Banana Heart/Bud)
- 1/4 k Kalabasa (squash)
- 100 gms vermicelli noodles
- 200 gms small shrimp (you can opt to remove the shells)
- 1 medium size tomato (diced)
- 1 medium size onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove red layers of the puso ng saging until a yellowish core
- is revealed.
- Sliced the core thinly and soaked in salted water.
- Rinse and squeeze the veggies, throw away the water. Do this twice or until the sap is completely off the veggies.
- In a pan, saute garlic until light brown in color. Add onion and tomatoes and stir fry until tender.
- Put in soy sauce and pepper. Saute for a minute.
- Add shrimp and cook for until shrimps changes in color. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the banna heart veggies, sprinkle some salt and pepper. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in vermicelli noodles before removing from heat.
Image: Choose Philippines
(Visited 566 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....