- 4 whole boneless chicken
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cups diced celery
- 1 chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 can diced chunk pineapple, undrained
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon water
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Pour oil in hot wok and heat cook chicken
- Add the rest of the ingreadients and cook for 5-10 minutes. Stir constantly then let it simmer for 3 minutes. Serve over rice.
(Visited 2,936 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....