- 1 kilo shrimp – antenna removed and cleaned.
- 1/2 a stick butter (about 60 ml)
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan saute garlic until golden brown (until crunchy) using a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Remove some garlic and set aside.
- Saute the onion along with remaining garlic.
- Add the shrimp and cover to simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add the butter and let the shrimp while stirring continues. This takes about 7-10 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with crunchy garlic.
- Serve and enjoy.
(Visited 2,523 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....