- 1 large whole chicken, deboned
- 400g minced pork
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 3 pcs chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 stalks spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp pickle relish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt pepper
- Season chicken inside and out with salt and freshly ground black pepper, set aside in room temperature for 2 hrs.
- Mix remaining ingredients except for the hard boiled eggs, lemon and butter in a bowl.
- Put stuffing into the cavity placing hard boiled eggs in the centre. Pull the excess skin in the cavity and secure filling with excess skin,
- Place chicken in roasting rack then roast in a 180C preheated oven for 1hr and 35 minutes. Mix butter and lemon together then baste chicken with mixture once every 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, set it aside for at least 15 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
Source: Ang Sarap
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....