- 2 cups dried anchovies (dilis)
- 2 tablespoons banana ketchup
- 2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, deep-fry the dried anchovies for 2 to 3 minutes or until the color turns light brown.
- Turn-off heat and remove the fried anchovies from the cooking pot. Set aside.
- Combine fried anchovies, ketchup, and hot chili sauce then mix well.
- Add brown sugar and mix until all the anchovies are coated.
- Heat the same cooking pot with the remaining cooking oil and fry the coated anchovies for 2 minutes or until the texture becomes crunchy but not burnt.
- Remove the anchovies and transfer to a serving plate.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....