- 1 small green papaya (sliced)
- 1 c thick coconut milk
- 1 c thin coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp leeks or spring onions
- (use garlic/onion if preferred)
- salt, seasoning, chilis
- Saute leeks or spring onions in 2 Tbsp thick coconut milk.
- Add papaya, thin coconut milk, salt and seasoning.
- Cover and cook.
- When papaya is tender, add thick coconut milk and chilis and cover.
- Remove from heat. Serve.
(Visited 737 times, 28 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....