1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cucumber, juiced
1/8 cup sugar
1/4 cup hot water
1. Juice the lemon using a lemon squeezer or the edge of a knife. Note: To squeeze more juice from the lemon, roll and slightly crush it before cutting it.
2. Cut the cucumber in half, then slice it to four pieces.
3. Juice the cucumber slices using a juicer.
4. Stir hot water and sugar together.
5. Put all the prepared ingredients in a tall glass.
6. Stir and garnish with lemon and cucumber slices.
Makes 1 glass cucumber lemonade.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....