- 2-3pcs of sayote, cut into cubes or small wedges
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- 1/4kg ground pork **you can use shrimps also if you want to =)
- 1pc onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2pcs tomatoes, minced
- 1 small pack of seasoning granules *optional
- 2T fish sauce
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2cups water
- oil or butter, for sauteeing
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- Add the pork. Skim off the excess oil if possible.
- Add the sayote and carrots, stir-frying for about 2-3minutes.
- Sprinkle the seasoning granules, if using.
- Pour the water and simmer until the vegetables are crisp but tender.
- Season with salt, ground black pepper and fish sauce.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....