- Banana –3 (well ripe)
- Self-rising flour –1 ½ cups
- Sugar –½ cup
- Baking soda –1 teaspoon
- Eggs –2
- Sunflower oil– ½ cup
- Take bananas, remove skin and place in a bowl, mash with hands to a smooth paste.
- Beat the eggs with whisk for a minute, add oil to it and whisk for another minute.
- Sift together self-rising flour and baking soda.
- Add to this sugar, mashed bananas, beaten egg mixture and mix well until smooth consistency.
- Grease the ring tin and base with oil and pour the mixture onto it.
- Bake for 150⁰ C for approximately 35 minutes (mine got done in 33 mins exact) or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cooling and cut into slices.
Source: Sowpernica’s Kitchen
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....