- 12 pieces chicken wings
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups cooking oil
How to cook Buffalo Chicken Wings:
- Combine flour, chili powder, salt, and paprika in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Put the chicken in the mixing bowl and coat with the flour mixture.
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
- Deep fry the chicken wings until golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
- Put-in hot sauce, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Pour-in the butter mixture over the fried chicken wings. Mix to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Transfer on a serving plate.
- Serve with your favorite dip. Share and enjoy!
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....