for the custard:
- 10 egg yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
For the toppings:
- (Optional) Kiwi Cherry Or any citrus fruit
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, dissolve the sugar until it is caramelized into a golden brown syrup. Carefully transfer into your baking pan covering its entire bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the egg yolks and both the condensed and fresh milk. Add the lemon zest.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking pan with the caramelized sugar and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven for at least 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Transfer to a serving platter by flipping the baking pan upside down. Top with you fruit of choice.
Source: Jane’s Kitchen , Image: Lesters Eating Club
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....