- 454grams/ 1 lb Peeled & Deveined White Shrimps
- 1 Egg White, beaten
- 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Panko (Japanese-Style breadcrumb)
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- Combine breadcrumbs and shredded coconut.
- Lightly coat the shrimps with all-purpose flour, then dip the shrimp into the beaten egg white, and then coat it with coconut and breadcrumb mixture. Lay the shrimps in a plate. Continue the process with the remainder ingredients.
- Heat the oil over medium to high heat. Deep-fry all the shrimps until golden brown in color, about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove and drain well on a wire strainer or paper towel. Serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce.
(Visited 223 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....