- 2 packs Graham crackers
- 5 pieces Ripened Mangoes (sliced)
- 2 250 ml All-purpose cream
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 2 teaspoon crushed Graham crackers (for toppings)
- In a bowl, whip together the all-purpose cream and condensed milk. To increase the volume of the mixture, use an electric mixer. Set aside.
- Peel the mangoes and slice the flesh into thin wide strips, then set aside.
- Put a layer of graham crackers at the bottom of a rectangular container or tray, fill the spaces or gaps with cracked graham.
- Pour in whipped cream/milk mixture on top of the graham crackers (about ¼ inch thick), making sure to cover all the surface.
- Top the layer with slices of mango.
- Repeat the procedure until you get the desired number of layers.
- Pour in the remaining cream mixture on top of the final layer.
- Decorate it with slices of mango and sprinkle with crushed grahams.
- Refrigerate to chill overnight before serving.
Image: Steve’s Kitchen
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....