4 potatoes, sliced into ¼” rounds
2 packs Ferna all-purpose breading mix (alternative: Mert’s Chicken Breading)
1/4 cup water
Cooking oil, for deep frying
Lady’s Choice Caesar or ranch dressing
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and water. Set aside.
2. Clean potatoes and slice into ¼” round, then put them straight into the egg-water mixture to soak.
3. Heat oil until 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Coat potato slices with breading and deep fry in batches for 3-4 minutes. Drain in kitchen towel after to absorb excess oil.
5. Transfer to serving plate and serve with either Caesar or ranch dressing.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....