1 pack unflavored gelatin (we used Mr. Gulaman)
1.5 liters water
2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
3/4 cup sugar
1 pack all-purpose cream (250ml)
1 pack condensed milk (250ml)
1. Dissolve the in gelatin 1.5 liters of water (or you may follow instructions on the gelatin’s packaging).
2. Bring to a boil until dissolved, then add sugar.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
4. Transfer the gelatin in a shallow container. Spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
5. When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
6. Blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a separate container. Pour the mixture to the gelatin and refrigerate.
8. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....